At Allen Memorial Home, we know every life has a story. Families in Endicott know that no other funeral home in our area offers as many ways to plan a personal, meaningful tribute. Whatever your wishes, we can arrange the perfect service.
Whether it’s a unique procession via motorcycle hearse or releasing ivory doves at the graveside, anything is possible. Our trained staff will listen to your ideas, memories, and stories and help make the service come to life with your loved one’s one-of-a-kind personality.
Here are just a few of your other personalization options at Allen Memorial Home:
- Candlelight ceremony: An annual service to express love and honor for the deceased.
- Casket personalization
- Balloon release
- Eulogies: Access our library of Bible verses, poems, and literary quotations.
- Flower selection: We handle special requests and help preserve flowers for a meaningful keepsake.
- Limo service
- Memory tables: Assemble cherished, personal possessions to tell the story of a life.
- Online obituaries
- Online remembrance: Create your own commemorative web site.
- Picture boards